Lots of PopCap employees are also hardcore WoW players, who alt-tab during long flights or queues to kill time with Bejeweled. So when we learned we could actually implement Bejeweled inside WoW through an Add-On, we were intrigued. Soon the PopCap 'guild' was figuring out ways to make the mod even cooler and more comprehensive... and now it's ready to be unleashed!
- Classic, Timed and Flight modes
- Incredible graphics, animation, sounds and explosions
- Customizable UI, with scaling, and auto-open, etc.
- Bejeweling 'tradeskill' ranks up with your achievements
- Persistent High Score lists: compete with friends and guild members
- FREE! Yes, absolutely Free!
Bejeweled Add-on for WoW installs like any other mod. Simply extract the file into your World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons directory then launch WoW!
©2000, 2008 PopCap Games, Inc. All rights reserved. This application is being made available free of charge for your personal, non-commercial entertainment use, and is provided "as is", without any warranties. PopCap Games, Inc. will have no liability to you or anyone else if you choose to use it. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Changed in 1.1
- Upgraded the score system to a new format. Users will be prompted to convert their score data, which will cause all friend/guild high scores to reset, as well as personal best scores in Classic and Timed modes, but all other data, including skill points, will remain intact. If the user opts to not convert to the new score system, all scores will remain intact, but there will be no communication of new scores to friends and guild mates. If a user decides to upgrade later on, a button is available on the new "High Scores" tab to allow the conversion.
- Renamed the "Personal" tab to "Stats"
- Added "High Score" tab to the Feats of Skill screen and removed the Friends and Guild tabs. The High Scores tab displays both the friends and the guild scores, with the display chosen via radio selectors.
- Added "Total Games Played" to stats screen. This is the total games played on all characters.
- Added "Achievements" tab to the Feats of Skill screen and removed the Fun and Game achievements from the Bejeweling skill screen, so that the achievements get more room and are easier to track. This tab also lists how many achievements have been unlocked and how many achievements have been completed.
- Added a new setting to the Options screen called "Show full skill-up text", under the "Display skill gains in Chat Interface" setting. This new option will display the name of the skill that granted the skill up in the chat interface, so there won't be any confusion about how skill points were gained.
- Added default flight times for Northrend, instead of requiring the user to build the database from scratch.
- Adjusted some achievements to make them a little easier to obtain.
- Fixed an issue where the "Times entered combat while playing" stat was incorrectly adding numbers when the player wasn't actually playing a game.
- Fixed an issue where some classic mode skill-up events were triggering in timed mode. This was not intended and has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where matching jewels in L or T shapes would could result in granting skill points for creating a hyper cube, when a power gem was actually created.
- Fixed an issue where jumping on a flight path with Bejeweled set to auto-start upon flight start, or auto-open upon flight start, would cause various problems if the player was shapeshifted or wearing a costume.
- Fixed an issue where gems would fall off the game board when the mouse moved over the gems in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where hyper cubes would not transfer from level 1 to level 2, and would re-appear in level 3.
- Fixed an issue where players were granted jewel clear points and counts when bomb jewels would drop down to clear out part of the stage when no more moves were available in timed mode.
- Fixed an issue where some flight path addons would conflict with Bejeweled, resulting in flight path games starting with 0:00 remaining, or causing an error upon lift off.